The Dunbrody Gift Experience
A perfect way to treat someone to anything they like at Dunbrody - dinner, a massage, a cookery course, or a stay.
Dunbrody Gift Cheques are valid for 5 years from date of purchase for the full purchase value.
€100.00 - €5000.00
- A perfect way any time of year to treat someone a Dunbrody Experience of their choice - a stay, dinner, a cookery course...
Email and Postal options both available
Its hard to beat a cookery course for those who love to cook. A great range of one day courses to choose from (Thai Cuisine, BBQ, Easy Entertaining, Seafood & Shellfish, Devine Desserts all at €175) our Dinner Parties for Two €325 or the Five Day Masterclass at €750
Special B&B offers are always available in conjunction with cookery school bookings.
Also available to book: Kevin's Weeklong Online Cookery Courses
Kevin Dundon's Online Cookery Courses
- A selection of 1 week online Instagram & Facebook cookery courses with Kevin Dundon. Each course is themed and includes:
- 7 Tutorials,
- 7 Recipes of the Day
- 2 live Cook-Alongs each week with Kevin
- Question & Answer sessions
Course Examples: Back to Basics, Slow Cooking, New Year New You, Baking, BBQ & Grilling
Two Day Cookery School €325
- Two Days of Dinner Parties for Six (Spring/Summer/Autumn or Winter) Whatever's in season will be featured so no two courses are ever the same. The two day course is an excellent mix of demonstration and hands on tuition so new skills as well as new ideas and recipes will be accomplished by doing this course.
Special accommodation rates also available
EVoucher and postal option both available
One Day Cookery School
- Enjoy a one day cookery course at Dunbrody House from our current range of options...from BBQ & Grill to Easy Entertaining to Asian Fusion to Come Dine With Me
From 9.30am - 4pm
Voucher is one per person
5 Day Masterclass
- The ultimate Dunbrody Cookery School experience - 5 days of serious cooking where some of the more challenging classics are conquered. Fully hands on tuition knife skills, culinary techniques, butchery, sauces, creative cakes... this course runs 4 times per year and we offer special accommodation rates in teh hotel and estate accommodation.
A maximum of 6 guests per course makes this our most exclusive course.
Kevin Dundon's Cookbooks
Purchase any of Kevin Dundons Cook books online
Price includes Post & Packaging for island of Ireland
Additional costs will be incurred for deliveries to outside of Ireland
Modern Irish Food
Celebrated chef Kevin Dundon takes on time-honoured, traditional dishes and ingredients and gives them a twist as only he can. The result is delicious, easy-going food that is perfect for everything from leisurely dinner with friends to a quick family lunch.
Think modern takes on Rib of Beef, Lamb Stew or Brown Soda Bread - all with easy-to-follow instructions for replicating at home and presented against a backdrop of gorgeous country landscapes.
Kevin's passion for freshness mixed with both simplicity and flair permeates his cooking. Whether it's a Smoked Fish Chowder or Wicklow Venison in Mulled Wine, Kevin uses simple seasonal ingredients to spectacular effect. Family gatherings - Christmas, Easter, a summer BBQ - are catered for, as well as easy meals for everyday dinners, lunches and brunches. Kevin's magic touch will transform anyone's cooking.
Organised into sections such as Soups, Breads, Fish and Seafood, Poultry and Game, Meat, Vegetarian, Salads and Side Dishes, Something Sweet and Storecupboard, Sauces and Stocks, this book will fill you with enthusiasm for fresh ingredients and delicious comfort food.
Full on Irish
Fancy broadening your recipe portfolio? Then this is the book for you. Fabulous ideas and recipes inspired by the Seasonal Menus in the Harvest Room at Dunbrody Country House. Modern Irish cooking at its best: in this outstanding book, award-winning TV chef Kevin Dundon shares over 80 original modern recipes inspired by traditional Irish themes and ingredients.
Dishes that will wow your friends and family alike!
Treat someone you love to a fabulous break away to Dunbrody House. Choose from a great range of packages such as Live Like a Lord (or a Lady!), Dunbrody Love Nest or a Dunbrody 24 Hour Quickie
The 24 Hour Escape
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for two guests in a standard double room Midweek
Weekend and room Upgrades may be available to book - please ask at time of booking
Live Like a Lord (or a Lady)
To the Manor Born!
Live like a Lord for 2 days in 1800s Dunbrody House...Georgian architecture meets modern luxury with this 2 day package which includes a Classic Afternoon Tea, dinner in the Harvest Room Restaurant from our Winter/Spring Seasonal Menu and champagne breakfast in bed til Noon on one morning.
Accommodation in a Delux Room overlooking the gardens
Dunbrody Love Nest
- The ultimate spoil! Snuggle up in one of our suites this Spring with your loved one, whilst you spoil your taste buds on our luxurious goodies. Overnight stay to include Tasting Menu with wines, Bottle of Heidsieck Rose Reserve Champagne with Dunbrody Hand-made chocolates in your room on arrival, full Irish breakfast
Weekend Supplement applies
Wine & Dine
Treat someone you love with a fantastic dining experience in the Harvest Room Restaurant for Sunday lunch €38 or dinner - choose from the 5 Course Seasonal Menu €70 or 8 Course Tasting Menu €80
or maybe a Full Afternoon Tea on the sunny terrace or in the Opera Suite at Dunbrody....
Afternoon Tea for Four
- The classic Afternoon Tea served fireseide or on the sunny terrace. A wonderful selection of finger sandwiches, pastries, petits fours and of course our freshly baked scones with home-made preserves