Treat someone you love to a fabulous break away to Dunbrody House. Choose from a great range of packages such as Live Like a Lord (or a Lady!), Dunbrody Love Nest or a Dunbrody 24 Hour Quickie
The 24 Hour Escape
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for two guests in a standard double room Midweek
Weekend and room Upgrades may be available to book - please ask at time of booking
Kevin Dundon's Cookbooks
Purchase any of Kevin Dundons Cook books online
Price includes Post & Packaging for island of Ireland
Additional costs will be incurred for deliveries to outside of Ireland
Great Family Food
Do you have a kitchen full of hungry kids? Expectant guests sat round the dining table? Perhaps you need a hearty pick-me-up or a quick and comforting supper at the end of a long day. Kevin knows that the best home cooked food is straightforward and satisfying but certainly never boring. He gathers together classic dishes and creative twists to give a delicious collection of recipes for all types of occasion.
Full of bold flavours and fresh, seasonal ingredients, these confident recipes are guaranteed to become firm family favourites. Kevin also shows how to get a second outing from your efforts, with clever ways to turn leftovers into a whole new meal. Whether you're a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook, these are reliable recipes you'll return to again and again.
Modern Irish Food
Celebrated chef Kevin Dundon takes on time-honoured, traditional dishes and ingredients and gives them a twist as only he can. The result is delicious, easy-going food that is perfect for everything from leisurely dinner with friends to a quick family lunch.
Think modern takes on Rib of Beef, Lamb Stew or Brown Soda Bread - all with easy-to-follow instructions for replicating at home and presented against a backdrop of gorgeous country landscapes.
Kevin's passion for freshness mixed with both simplicity and flair permeates his cooking. Whether it's a Smoked Fish Chowder or Wicklow Venison in Mulled Wine, Kevin uses simple seasonal ingredients to spectacular effect. Family gatherings - Christmas, Easter, a summer BBQ - are catered for, as well as easy meals for everyday dinners, lunches and brunches. Kevin's magic touch will transform anyone's cooking.
Organised into sections such as Soups, Breads, Fish and Seafood, Poultry and Game, Meat, Vegetarian, Salads and Side Dishes, Something Sweet and Storecupboard, Sauces and Stocks, this book will fill you with enthusiasm for fresh ingredients and delicious comfort food.
Full on Irish
Fancy broadening your recipe portfolio? Then this is the book for you. Fabulous ideas and recipes inspired by the Seasonal Menus in the Harvest Room at Dunbrody Country House. Modern Irish cooking at its best: in this outstanding book, award-winning TV chef Kevin Dundon shares over 80 original modern recipes inspired by traditional Irish themes and ingredients.
Dishes that will wow your friends and family alike!
A perfect way to treat someone to anything they like at Dunbrody - dinner, a massage, a cookery course, or a stay.
Dunbrody Gift Cheques are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
€100.00 - €5000.00
- A perfect way this Christmas to treat someone to anything they like at Dunbrody - dinner, a massage, a cookery course, or a stay.
Gift Cheques are valid indefinitely.
Wine & Dine
Treat someone you love with a fantastic dining experience in the Harvest Room Restaurant for Sunday lunch €38 or dinner - choose from the 5 Course Seasonal Menu €70 or 8 Course Tasting Menu €80
or maybe a Full Afternoon Tea on the sunny terrace or in the Opera Suite at Dunbrody....
Sunday Lunch for Four
€152.00 - €152.00
- Sundays will be extra special when you treat someone you love to the relaxing surroundings of Dunbrody House and gardens. Served in the Harvest Room Restaurant from 1.30-3.30 every Sunday.
By reservation only, please present the voucher on arrival.
Call 051.389600 to book
Dinner for Two
- Dinner for Two from the Harvest Room Restaurant Seasonal Dinner Menu - changing seasonally from what is fresh from the garden or just landed off the boats. Locally sourced with a focus most definitely on Farm to Fork or Boat to Plate!
Dietary requests welcome
Afternoon Tea for Four
- The classic Afternoon Tea served fireseide or on the sunny terrace. A wonderful selection of finger sandwiches, pastries, petits fours and of course our freshly baked scones with home-made preserves
Its hard to beat a cookery course for those who love to cook. A great range of one day courses to choose from (Thai Cuisine, BBQ, Easy Entertaining, Seafood & Shellfish, Devine Desserts all at €175) our Dinner Parties for Two €325 or the Five Day Masterclass at €750
Special B&B offers are always available in conjunction with cookery school bookings.
One Day Cookery School
- Enjoy a one day cookery course at Dunbrody House from our current range of options...from BBQ & Grill to Easy Entertaining to Asian Fusion to Come Dine With Me
From 9.30am - 4pm
Voucher is one per person
Two Day Cookery School €325
- Two Days of Dinner Parties for Six (Spring/Summer/Autumn or Winter)